Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kindle Fire vs Ipad2

What to get? Amazon’s Kindle Fire or Ipad 2?

This is more difficult than I thought. The comparative below makes my nose bleed.   
Y is pro-Kindle, Z is pro-Ipad.Lalong gumulo!
Isinali pa kasi yung Nook.
I just want to read good books but the games and other apps are tempting.



from http://www.pcmag.com/


Maybe it's a sign. I'll get the Nook para magkaka-iba si X,Y and Z.

X

X, hmmmm . . . tsk . . .tsk . . .tsk . . . good luck on Y's revelation later! bwahaha! . . . maybe the 3 of us should have the same na lang :)  so, kindle fire or ipad2 unanimously? tsk . . .tsk . . . wag na yang nook, itakago mo na lang sa sulok yan! hahaha! - Z


Y and Z,
Huhuhu! Naguguluhan ako.
Look, I'm starting to grow curly hair... parang si AB gulo-gulo buhok!
Y, I thought you're pro-Kindle.
Z, enough with the "jailbreak" and "tether" (is the spelling correct).

I'm thinking whether to get BH the Ipad2 (anyway, I can still use it pa rin naman) and get myself the Kindle Fire. I think I'm more identified with the Kindle Fire.

Wow, krisis nga naman!!!

X


bwahaha, enough na talaga with the jailbreak thing because Y's ipad2 is not jailbreakable at this time according to red angry bird.  wahaha.  instead of 2 units of 16 gig ipad2 which you were considering earlier, i vote for 1 ipad2 and 1 kindle fire -- kindle fire for you, ipad2 for BH and kid.  -  Z

No comments:

Post a Comment