Wednesday, October 12, 2011

resibo, please!

i went to shang mall last sunday to do a quick round of errands . . .right before going home (as it was dinner time and my stomach was already growling), i went to my usual comfort kiosk and ordered a hungarian sausage sandwich and frozen sausages, to go.   

since it was a whirlwind of things to buy and pay for me, i knew i would lose track of my expenses . . .thus, i made sure to keep all my receipts so i could account for my expenses when i get home . . . so i asked the salesgirl for a receipt and this is what i got:

hmmm . . . is this a receipt?

i am not in the habit of asking receipts. (Y must be raising an eye brow as i am almost sure she does and keeps them all organized? afraid . . .hahaha)  why am i not into receipts? among others, it’s just kalat for me.  for another, an old funny wise man once told me: if you ask for a receipt, mapipilitan yan magbayad ng tax sa gobyerno.  sino ang gusto mo kumita, yung negosyante or yung mga magnanakaw sa gobyerno?  bwahaha . . . hmmm . . .

still, my hero is not a hero after all . . .

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment