Tuesday, October 18, 2011

fab! fashion on my head

If Z is obsessed with bracelets and charms, I say that I am currently obsessed with hair accessories. 


If I could only splurge, I would want these








And if only I could style X's hair (her hair is very straight and medium thick, in other words, you can do a lot with it), I would make her wear these through the week






(I included the fascinator because I know she's been dying to wear one of those.)


Z, on the other hand, has her hair salon-maintained.  Ideally, therefore, she does not need any of these anik-anik, chuva-chuva on the hair.  However, throughout the day, I see her clipping her hair with paperclip...  Hay naku, Z.  Sabi nga ng isang big boss, ang mura mura ng Goody hairclip.  haaay... ahahaha


So, if I can only have my way (good luck to me!), I will make her invest on these




All of these, by the way, can be bought from Evita Peroni.  It is not an affordable brand, but I must say, these are good investments.  Once EP uses the tagline "Let fashion get into your head," (not sure if it still uses that now), but that pretty much says what the brand is all about.


I was first introduced to Evita Peroni way back in August 2006, when I was looking for a pair of sunglasses.  My sister brought me to their shop in Glorietta 4.  I got my pair of sunglasses and, more than that, my obsession with headbands started.  But as I said, it is not a very affordable brand so I had to stop.  Also, I figured, my child is a he, and so I want to invest on things that I can pass on. 


Back to my day dreaming, I would not mind wearing this, if I wake up feeling like Z, haha!






This is also nice, and actually reminds me of the charms that can be bought from Tiffany's or Links of London, again very Z






This one, I guess I would wear, if I'm having a, you know, bwitish dei, and that thes a chwance that I might pehaps meet Hew Woyal Hoyness.






Here is another one on my wish list






Oh, Evita Peroni, you are so fine.


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment