Thursday, January 05, 2012

Treasure Hunt

I sponsored another activity during BH's reunion, just to set the mood of kids and old folks.
We arrived at the venue at 6am, so there's plenty of time to scatter the "treasures". It's a resort which we rented for the whole day event. I was not able to buy small bottles or canisters so I just placed the "treasures" in small pouches made from Christmas wrappers.I placed crisp 20's and 50's in each pouch.
Total of 18 "treasures". I took pictures of where I placed them, in case I forget.

Kids were so engaged and even the old folks were made to believe that we placed bottles containing Php1,000. I recall the face of my BH's tita as she approached me to confirm whether I really hid bottles.

Next time, I'll do that.

Anyway, some of the pictures are below.
I am not sure if the kids got everything.


The first to be found, of course.

Everybody happy!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment