Saturday, January 07, 2012

Miracle Home Remedy?

For several weeks now, these 2 items have been lying on my cupboard. I have been putting off taking this allegedly miracle home remedy of apple cider vinegar and honey. That was because I did not have any imminent need for it.
Now I am noticing signs of an onsetting flu, so maybe this is it?
Following testimonials on google, I mixed 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with the same quantity of honey.
The smell? Yuck!
Taking one deep breath, I prepared to consume one tablespoon at a time, just like when I am taking medication in syrup.
The taste? Really tangy and eeew. It makes me want to barf, honestly, really, truly and sincerely.
But I guess it has not been dubbed as miracle for nothing. (And my officemate who takes it regularly looks really great).
So, we'll see..!
xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment