Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finally!

Yes! I finally saw them in the flesh! Chico looks so lean and, ok, I have to admit, he's guapo in my standards. Delamar is gorgeous! She's definitely not waif thin like other celebrities, yet her face is so pretty.

Well, at least from afar, hehehe.

As usual, my Saturday was so packed with household errands. I rushed to Robinson's Galleria with my little boy after his Kumon, for the book signing of their book. We got there around 1:30pm. The place was so packed. We had to leave by 3pm. My number was 306, so I was resigned to leaving without my copy signed.

Fortunately, I saw a former officemate, and she volunteered to have my copy signed for me. Lucky also for her because she did not have a number, and we were told that they can only accommodate 450.

And so there, my first personal encounter with Chico and Delamar. I have been listening to them since the time when Del was just doing the news for Chico, which I think is before 1992. Imagine, they have made my mornings complete for more than half of my life!

These guys are really amazing, hilarious and all that. I love them!

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment