Friday, January 06, 2012

Games Games on Ipad

Exploring Apps on Ipad gave me a stiff neck.
Hahaha! Adik!

In one of our small meetings, the three of us (Y, Z and yours truly) compare and "brag" our installed games. Y is into "Ants" and Z with "Zombies".

I got tired of the Angry Birds so my latest "fixation' or should I say "fascination' is now " Angry Gran". Of course, I only get free games. The major player here is an old woman or granny who whacks strangers and earns coins. Cute!Even police officers get whacked. Hahaha!


Next is "Pound for Pound" starring the Pound for Pound King "Manny P." In fairness, he looked pogi in the game. Manny's aim is to save his love interest "Maricel" (lagot ka kay Jinky!) and had to face different opponents from kung fu masters to brawlers. I got hooked overnight only. I'm so slow in counterpunches so Manny looked like a crushed pineapple after fighting with kung fu king. Hahaha!



Last game, is my answer to Y's "Ants". It's called "Flick Pig". Pigs run to the finish line collecting coins, fruits, etc. Stayed on the game only for an hour. I suddenly craved for lechon seeing the racing piggies. Hahaha!


Happy weekend everyone!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment