Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let's hula hoop!

I was active as a child.  I played patintero, luksong tinik, hopscotch and soccer base (village street style). 

Somehow, I can’t remember when during my childhood did I play hula hoop, but I know that I knew how to, and I know that I enjoyed hula hooping.

So when  Z gave me this Fitness Hula Hoop,



I was so excited to "play" with it that I made sure I got home from work earlier than usual.  Barely had I settled down when, with my driving slippers still on, like a little girl, I proceeded to hula hoop!

Men, it turned out to be serious exercise, in a fun way, sans the rubber shoes!

It is heavier than that the average child’s hula hoop.  I believe it’s wood underneath the plastic. 

And if you have that hula hooping skill, you will find that it will take longer before this Fitness Hula Hoop drops.

And it really hurts when it hits your foot.  (Ok, next time I will wear shoes.)

Thanks Z for giving me this Fitness Hula Hoop.  This will definitely become a major exercise routine for me, as in almost like treadmill and brisk walking.

xoxo, Y


No comments:

Post a Comment