Thursday, January 05, 2012

new year's reso and a messy table

...this is for lunch today --- super super bitter ampalaya. one of my NYReso is to eat ampalaya at least twice a week. hopefully, it will bring down my sweetness, este, sugar level, hehe!

my foodie container is new, given by Y. it's frigoverre by bormioli rocco, made in italy (available at duty free, $9). it's a bit heavy since it's made of glass (except for the rubber lid) but the cute design, vibrant color and the fact that it does not absorb the smell and flavor of the food make up for its weight. yay! thanks, Y!

the pair of chopsticks was given to me by beckydon a couple of years ago as a pasalubong from his HK trip. yay again! and thanks, beckydon!
happy i am surrounded by generous friends. happy that i am NYRo-compliant (one of) but panicky with my messy table! (Saving grace, the mess is colorful). Note to self: throw and/or shred?!! Hahaha!
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment