Monday, January 09, 2012

Busog Trip 4: Jimmy Chow

First time at Resorts World Manila (RWM).
Both Y and Z had been telling me about RWM on how pretty the mall is and the shops, etc. etc.

Yesterday, after coming from the church, I sent Y a text message on directions how to get to RWM. Well, she called me. But because I'm a "genius" when it comes to road directions, I called her again. Hahahaha!

We got there after an hour. True enough the place is pretty and seems to be a "high-end" mall. I just window-shopped and looked around. BH and DS were at Game Zoo (their version of Time Zone) and played a shooting game (I forgot what it's called).

I got hungry and called them. I insisted on trying Jimmy Chow because plenty of diners are seated and smiling (which means food must be good) and also because I am so fascinated with their chairs.

That's the seat of DS.
My seat
BH's seat
DS wanted to transfer because according to him, there is an alien behind him. Hahaha.

Anyway, we ordered Maggie Woo ( Lechon Macau with sweet mustard sauce) , Calamari, Pad Thai (yummy), Hot & Sour soup and Johnny Chow Fried Rice. 
serving the soup
DS loved the Calamari. I love the Pad Thai.
After eating, DS moved around and took a picture of Mona Lisa in cheongsam dress.



Price is reasonable, food delicious, ambiance COOL!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment