Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bullfrog

My afternoon was so stressful.
DS has a school requirement and literally forced me to go to Cartimar in Pasay City to look for a frog for their zoology class. His teacher specifically required not to bring bullfrog and toad. Where am I supposed to look for a frog in the metropolis? In a Chinese restaurant? You've got to be kidding.

I asked for Z's help. Is bullfrog poisonous? Well she made some research and replied that it's not. "Pero Mommy sabi ni teacher hindi pwede". Fine okay. Let's go home. He was fuming mad. "I'll write to your teacher. If you want we can buy the bullfrog. Substantial compliance na yan", I said. He refused. Then let's go home.
Who said it's poisonous?
image from google

 Ah basta, it looks ugly and yucky.
Mom is so maarte...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment