Monday, January 09, 2012

Sen Lek Kao Pad

For lunch, I'm having Shrimp Kao Pad at Sen Lek Thai Noodles. It is that Thai place along President's Avenue, BF Homes, beside Gruppo Barbero. The sign reads that tag line "with herbs and spices for good health".

This place is usually packed in the evenings.

My verdict? It's yummy and looks and tastes healthy! It is packed with just the right amount of veggies (spring onion, tomatoes, cabbage, onion, fried garlic, cucumber, egg, basil), rice and shrimp and some hint of peanuts and cilantro. This for just P100.00. I ordered Thai iced tea for P40.00. How's that for a hearty lunch?

Definitely worth visiting again. Next time, I might try the Thai Bagoong Rice. It reminds me so much of my post-grad school days when one of my block's favorite resto is SR Thai near McDo Katipunan.

Bon appetit this lunch!

Xoxo, Y

1 comment: