Friday, January 13, 2012

Teach Me How to Dougie

Yesterday, BH had been late than the usual time he fetches me from work.
I called him thrice. First call, he said "Call you later. I'm attending to something. Stay put and wait."

Haah! Suplado.

Second call (after 45 minutes). He is on his way already. I waited again for another 30 minutes and called him for the last time. "I'm already here at SLEX?"

Huh? All the while he's been travelling south...For what?
When he arrived at my work 30 minutes later, I got into the car and saw this cute little creature on his lap..my heart melted.



Meet the newest addition to our family! Awoooh! teach me how to dougie!!! yeah yeah yeah!

It's a 2-month old Rottweiler. Soooo cuuute that I immediately grabbed him from BH.


I already have one "rottie". It's a 2-year old female who's very sweet and funny.
I love it when its tail wiggles. 
My new pup is not tail-docked. It could be mistaken for a black Labrador if not for the mahogany markings on its feet and chest.

"Rotties" are territorial and protective of their masters. When properly socialized at a young age, they are cute but huge darlings. Less maintenance also on grooming but they've got huge appetite for food. They love to please their masters and are very eager to learn- like a German Shepherd or a Belgian Malinois.
For a complete information on Rottweilers, go to this link

Teach me how to dougie.... !!!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment