Thursday, December 08, 2011

Totally Spies

BH and I were playing "Totally Spies" last night. Literally!
Why? DS did it! Did what?

He gave out our phone number to his classmates. Guess what! He received 3 calls last night only. The ever "OC" mom that I am, answered all the calls. He stayed on the phone from 9:15 to 10:45PM. He took the last call inside the room. She was the young girl he had the paper chat with (as mentioned in my post yesterday). They talked for almost an hour.. He even closed the door! Huwaaat Da!

BH stayed near the door and was eavesdropping. He relayed to me the best that he can hear. Totally Spies! 


image from www.exceptionalsales.com

If I haven't knocked, I know he won't stop.
Before going to sleep, DS asked me what a girl wants to receive as Christmas gift!
Haaa! Naku tumigil! Wala akong budget!

BH laughed at me. Jealous mom, he said. Fine, whatever!

This morning before going to work, I woke him up and gave him a tiny kiss on his forehead.
"Wake up lover boy. Alis na si Mommy."
He opened his eyes and said, "Tsk, si Mommy naman." Aba naasar pa!


 X

No comments:

Post a Comment