Saturday, December 24, 2011

fab alert: zips

Alas, my Christmas gift shopping is finally about to end, and the last gift I had to buy was for my beloved sister.

My first stop was GAP and I almost bought this red clutch with fur tail. I did not take a picture so I got this from another blogsite instead:



While this is something my sister would definitely carry, this is also something I would not tolerate. That's all. Hahaha!

Right next to the GAP store is Zara, and there I found a nice shirt with stars priced at P995 only. I know stars are on their way out as the season is about to end, but what made me buy are the gold zips at the back...



Just a few weeks ago, I saw this photo of the Duchess of Cambridge wearing a Zara blazer with zips, which is actually a summer item but well, it is still in stock in the Philippines..



Did you see the zipper on the waist?

Here's an action photo from Google Images:



(obiter: oh there's the gold clutch I liked, see my fairly recent previous post.)

If you are liking the zips, there are other items that have those. Take a look... ...at this pair of trousers with zips


...at this top


...at this blazer



All items from Zara.

When I was about to walk to the parking, I passed by Dorothy Perkins and saw this black tights with diamond design on the manequin. Well, just in case my sister decides to wear the long shirt as a mini dress, she should a least wear it with tights underneath. Hello!

And sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln, they are priced at only P395. Yes, I did not go over my budget!



So I walked out the store with a broad smile on my face, and as if timing, I heard the sound of fireworks from outside.

Yipee, Merry Christmas!


xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment