Friday, December 16, 2011

Sales Talk, Hormonal Imbalance or Sore Muscles

I am not sure what caused my sudden outburst last night.
I was with Z, "painstakingly rubbing" the soles of our 3 or almost 4 inches of wedges on the smooth floors of Mall of Asia (MOA).

Then, this pretty crossbreed approached me while I'm cluelessly wandering around.

Crossbreed : Hi! What product do you use for your face? (with a foreign accent)

X: Why? (asked with conviction and sarcasm)

Crossbreed: Why? OMG? (grinning ang bruha!)

X: Why? Do I look ugly to you? (irritably asked and with much more sarcasm)

Out of the blue, to the rescue si Z.

Z: Ateng, ateng! Dun tayo. (Grabbing my arm and leading me in circles then out.)

X: Ponds!!!(I want to punch the crossbreed. Hah, "Pac-mom" fighting-mode)


Sumagot pa ang lola mo!

Grrrrr...!!!!
My reaction may have been due to:

A) Poor sales talk. If that's what they teach in Marketing classes, that crossbreed should be given a failing grade. Huwaaat kind of sales talk is that? I know she's from a small kiosk selling beauty products. Tama ba ang tanong niya? 


B) It's that time of the month. I was approached when I was facing east (or maybe west). Haaah! It could be my hormones.

C) The "alay-lakad" stint with Z which put a toll to my sore muscles (aggravated by hormones).

Anyway, I am happy with my face, notwithstanding the obvious showing of the remnants of teenage idiosyncracies and sleepless nights (due to academic requirements and gimmicks). But to be asked that way! Aba aba aba! Ako pure-breed, you I'm not sure! GANDA MO TEH!

from http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au/

Well, as long as I believe I'm pretty, that belief will stay!Think pretty, feel pretty, look pretty!
Yun lang!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment