Monday, December 05, 2011

Starry starry night @ Star City

Well, we went there again. And when I say "there", I mean "Star City" in Pasay.My in-laws treat. I was not in the mood standing in a long line so I just requested for the basic entrance fee for Php60. Ride-All-You-Can  (RAYC) is Php350/pax while a package of  RAYC and Laser Blaster, Snow World, 4D Max Rider and Animal World is Php610. Hmmm, business is good ah!






As usual, every Christmas season, the place is jampacked with families and horde of kids.
They line up for hours to get their turns on the rides and other attractions.All the rides and attractions are practically the same since the last time I got there (2009).
Good thing they have  added or should I say "enhanced" and "reinvented' some of their attractions.

For the longest time, the "Lion King"  had been on of their main attractions ,other than the Zyklon Loop and Flying Carpet. I didn't find them this year.


Lion King was changed to "Pirate Adventure". But the concept is still the same. Visitors have to ride small boats and cruise in a lazy river to see the attractions inside. I didn't get in but just took photos from my mobile phone camera.








The Flying Carpet was changed to Jumping Star.
power of hydraulics!


The Zyklon Loop is also gone. Instead, they changed it to Star Flyer. I was busy watching people scream that I forgot to take photos.


Of course, I went to a "less perilous journey" of eating popcorn and just looking around.They have this "catch" games.


This one is crocodile catching. Oh no, not the "Lolong" type.




The fishing rod has an electronic something. When the end lights up, time to hunt! Crocs have a metal thing on their heads that attaches to the blue light. 
  
Rules of the game...

Then they have this lovable Dancing Worms. Ahahaha! Love their moves, yo!



I wonder what that Jumbo toy is.

So, after further walking, alone with my popcorn, I saw this "Afro" wig. I thought of buying one for BH. He doesn't grow his hair long and insists on military cut everytime we talked about it. Playing a naughty prank, I got one . I'm surprised he wore it "proudly" Ahahaa! Love it!

Ha! Ha! Ha!! Staying alive, staying alive!

Depending on the hairstyle, basic wig is Php100. Other with more complicated "Korean-pop-star" cuts cost Php250 to Php350.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment