Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busog Trip 3: Sakae Sushi

Sunday afternoon (December 11), I asked BH and DS what they want for dinner. I was planning to cook chicken pork adobo. Both didn't answer. I took the chicken and pork from the freezer for thawing. Then, out of nowhere, the boys asked me to change because they are craving for sushi. Huwaat?!

We went to Sakae Sushi at Robinson's Place, Ermita. It's our fourth time in this branch.
The appetite of the two boys were shocking. For the first time, we exceeded the 20 plates-threshold.
We have outdone ourselves. (By the way, I stayed with my 6-plates threshold, or maybe it was 7!).
Below is the photo just when I realized I have already sated my appetite.

Tower of sushi plates
Total of 27 plates when I took this photo. Three (3) more yellow plates from BH on my last count before we paid the bill.

I recall getting 2 plates of salmon, 2 plates of shrimp sushi, 1 kani tempura and 1 tuna salad wrapped in seaweeds. Six plates for me. We were seated at the end of the sushi conveyor, so we have to wait a few minutes before the chef is done preparing the sushi we wanted.

Anyway, it's so YUMMY!


Shrimpy shrimp

Sakae Sushi All day Buffet is priced at Php399 per pax and P199 for kids below 4 feet. Free green iced tea and Miso soup go with the buffet. Not bad, di ba!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment