Saturday, December 31, 2011

DP black beaded shoulder dress

Because of my work, I rarely go out on meetings anymore. I usually can summon the other party to the office and we discuss there. Naks.. But really that is how it has become...

Last Wednesday though, I had no choice but to join some colleagues at UCC Paseo Center. Over breakfast.

That is a pressure on my part because that means I would have to leave the house already with my hair and make-up done. (sorry, but since my work officially starts at 7, I would usually fix myself in the office.). Unlucky are those who see me on my way in, for they shall see me in all my no makeup glory, whahaha!

To add to that pressure, our manang is on her Christmas off, and so no one would be there to iron my suit.

Thus, I had no choice but to wear my dress, which I was saving up for the NYE, because it is the only ready to wear and most suitable dress that I have at that time.

Here's a photo I got from the DP website of my black beaded shoulder dress. It is polyester cotton so it is practically wash and wear.



Since it is too short to wear on daytime and in a corporate setting at that, I had to wear it with black tights.

I wore with my Zara silver woven ballerina, which I am really loving this season...



X, this is the dress you saw me in. Wink wink!

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment