Friday, December 23, 2011

"Take it easy"

I bumped into this website and saw symbols for yearly wedding anniversary celebrations.So it's steel for BH and I. We have recently celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. We were planning to dine in a fancy restaurant but DS can't be left alone. So, we tagged him along.


I surprised my dear BH with my anniversary gift on midnight of Friday (technically it's a Saturday already). I placed the bag on our bed and and made sure he goes to bed first before I do. And he did!


He gave mine Saturday evening. (ahahaha, napilitan yata kasi nagbigay ako). It's usually like that. I received my 4th wallet from him. Hahaha! As if telling me, "take it easy with your ATM". My "virtual" thanks to BH! Love yah!


I love the color! He chose red so that it will match my Ipad cover.


aaaawwww! Ang sweet di ba!



I asked if I will still be expecting something for Christmas. He didn't give me a clear answer.Maybe, the gift already includes Christmas. Look at the bag.

Anyway, I still have my surprise Christmas gift for him....Hehehehe!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment