Thursday, December 01, 2011

Loan and Purchase (books of course)

A day ago, I posted something on purchasing online books.
I tried last night and upon the advice of dear Y, searched for some free books at Kindle.
There are 2 free books which I dowloaded.

First is Betty and Veronica (no, not the comic series) by Elena Aitken. Looks promising!

The second one is A Wet and Wild Night (ooops, rated PG). Ahahaha! I haven't browsed yet and have not read the reviews by readers. So, good luck to me. Anyway it's free. It's a book by Nicole Macdonald.



Last night also, I received the notification email from Y lending me an ebook for 14 days.
Unfortunately, the book (Marked, House of Night Book 1) can't be downloaded. It says" The title is not available for customers from :Asia & Pacific".  Okay fine! Thanks to Y pa din.



Y instead lent me "Can You Keep a Secret"(physically , not electronically, wohooo!).
I got it this morning. Salamat Y! I need not buy this online.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment