Monday, December 26, 2011

GirlStuff and Edward Lear

GirlStuff and Edward Lear.  How do you find the connection?  Am I nuts?  No, I am Y.  I am not X.  Wahahaha!  Peace X.

Well, think again.  Today, Z handed me this hand sanitizer with rubber holder, with the perfect excuse that it’s my color, aka purple. 


Later when I looked at it again, I realized the flavor is Quince-Pomegranate-Passion.   Quince…  and then I was back on memory lane... 

I remember my little boy’s favorite bed time story when he was barely 1…  what else, but the classic The Owl and The Pussycat by Edward Lear...

They dined on mince and slices of quince which they ate with a runcible spoon. 

(Confession:  In order to keep the little boy interested, I used to make different voices as I go through each line of this beautiful poem.  And whenever I read this line, I use the voice of our controversial former President GMA.  Try it!  It fits!  Ok, hashtag, Iturnednuts.)
So there, my first smell of this curious fruit quince.

GirlStuff – available in mall kiosks, and some department stores like SM and Rustan's; from the information I got from a very reliable source (aka Z, and see her previous post on this), these are NOT your ordinary run of the mill hand sanitizers…  and just because, I truly believe the products are worth checking out.

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment