Saturday, March 03, 2012

yummy: cafe ysabel

i am sleeping at the hospital tonight to look after my lolo; he was confined earlier today.

before my shift, hubby treated me to dinner...as if i was having my last meal!

we ate at cafe ysabel (since it's near cardinal santos) and it was my first time to eat there. [on the other hand, hubby frequents that resto for meetings, allegedly (haha!)]

i love the the warm flat bread they serve together with their own dipping sauce. extraordinarily yummy! my guess is that the dip has sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, EOO, garlic, balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, sugar and pepper...naks! As if! Haha!

i ordered lengua with mashed potatoes (while hubby got norwegian salmon with pasta). yum, yum!

will definitely go back to try the rest of the menu! if i get lucky, will be back for a short course at CACS, wohooo! iWish!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment