Saturday, March 31, 2012

My S&R Sale Loot

I bought basics mostly and in bulk -- Dove shampoo, Dove conditioner, Dial shampoo for men, Johnson's baby shampoo, Dial cranberry soap, Dial liquid handsoap, Joy dishwashing liquid, Cowhead milk, Skippy peanut butter, Wesson canola oil, Ziplock sandwich bags...

and then the not so basic -- mini chocolates, Pringles, and almond chips (promise, I intend to make good use of these <except for the Pringles> - watch out wink wink!).

I only bought those that are on sale.

I resisted the urge to buy beddings and towels because we have enough I believe, and even some unused ones.

Sale runs until tomorrow, Sunday, April 1, 2012. A friend of mine told me that the last day is the best time to go because that is the time when they refill the shelves. He claims also that the stocks at The Fort are the best. #hearsay-so-take-it-with-a-grain-of-salt.

Just the same, enjoy the sale, and count your blessings!

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment