Monday, March 19, 2012

Hunger Games Inspired Nails

After cleaning my stuff last weekend, I saw my foot and nail grooming kit.
I "Googled" the Hunger Games nail "dos" but the styles are too complicated for me to create.
So I experimented on a simple style- "X's version of Hunger Games nails". 
I picked the glazed green and silver and applied them into the effortless design of "half-half".
I will call this "half hungry half full" style. My tribute to District 11 (farmers/ agriculture) because it's green. That's Rue's district I think.

I did it on my toe nails too and BH teased me that they looked like fallen malunggay leaves (moringa leaves).
Fine.

They're lovely to look at.
I applied silver coat first, then half glazed green and last is the colorless.
And voila!



Will try the pink and grey next week or the black and red.
That is after my meeting with an analyst from a government agency.
They may get the impression that I've gone nuts and is currently having psychological imbalance.
Hahaha!
Livin la vida LOCA!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment