Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Big Whaaaa???!!!

A really big WHAAAA???!!!
I was browsing Amazon and was looking for a free cook book when I saw this.
image from Amazon.com

I was really shocked.
I can't really be convinced even with the brief description of the book.

the simple truth is that organic Cannabis is only dangerous when mixed with deadly tobacco.

Cooking with Cannabis won't cause you to become addicted to nicotine and various other deadly chemicals, it won't damage your lungs, it won't give you cancer, it won't make your clothes and your breath smell bad and make you unattractive to the opposite sex, but it WILL still get you high.
Holy Macaroni!!!!
How and where in the world will the cook get the MAIN ingredient (without getting caught).

This is insane.Cannabis was made into cookies, muffins, cake.
Will I be expecting steamed Cannabis tops mixed with sayote tops dipped in bagoong isda with calamansi, soon?
Or Cannabis dinengdeng, Ilocano style.

Ow Mheyn!
Forgive me, but this is really insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment