Saturday, March 03, 2012

Stargazer on Kindle

I guess I'm officially a vampire teen fiction addict. (I mean, after Twilight, The House of Night, Vampire Academy...)
The other day, I was listening to Evernight by Claudia Gray via Text-to-Speech on Kindle. I finished the entire book yesterday.
But it is a series, so I just had this unstoppable urge to buy Book 2. By now you know that I really spoil myself with books. I am pretty sure that is one of the few things I want to do when I am old and sitting on a rocking chair. Hehe.
Book 2 is Stargazer. It costed me 8.99 USD. At first I felt too stingy to buy a digital item at that amount, I mean I just bought Evernight for 7 USD last week. Uhhm, not smart huh?
But thank Amazon there is such a thing now as Return This Book, which you click for a refund. I returned Evernight, and then I bought Stargazer. I guess I will have to live with that for now. Sort of cheap but practical, isn't it?
Xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment