Saturday, August 04, 2012

diet - t = die (lol)

It started on that day when I received that invitation to a wedding of an in-law -- my desire to seriously go on diet again.  I just stopped eating rice and, as much as possible, pork.  Other forms of carbs are allowed though, like bread and pasta.  Obviously, it is not a structured diet.

It worked for me.  After more than a month, I lost more than 10 pounds.  From 134-137 pounds, I now weight between 120-124 pounds.  I still want my pre-pregnancy weight which is 112 pounds.  However, my short term goal is to breach the 120 lb mark, and just be below 120 lb for a bit of time.  I would be very much satisfied if I went below 120 lb that I am sure I would be more inspired to go lower and lower.  My plan is, when I reach my ideal weight, I will start making myself stronger and will exercise more.  Abs, wait for me, I will see you soon!

Last Thursday, I was able to convince the Big Boy to follow X's lead -- GM Diet.  Because I already bought the fruits and vegetables, to be consumed for Days 1-3, he had no choice but to acquiesce.  At the end of Day 2 though, I noticed that he was no longer coherent.  Hahaha.  Exaggeration aside, he was really feeling weak.  I asked him if he still wanted to continue.  He told me that maybe the blanched brocolli and the broiled eggplant without any seasoning did it.  He did not wish to continue further, even with the promise of beef on the 5th day and shedding 10-17 pounds at the end of the 7th day.

We checked his weight and he lost 2 pounds already.  Not much, but I made him promise that he will really follow my unstructured but effective-for-me diet.  He promised me that, after trying the GM diet, he is ready to give up rice and pork, for as long he can eat a variety of food and tasteful ones. 

Going back, I guess the GM Diet is really not for everyone.  I would like to know if X and her BH were able to finish it.  I am sure they did it.  I am looking forward to X's post about it.

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment