Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MyFitnessPal

After achieving 15.4lbs weight loss through GM Diet, I vowed not to gain it back.

I have read from several websites that the healthiest weight loss is 1 to 2 lbs per week- a weight loss that is gradual. It's just so fun to eat without the packed fats as aftermath. But why should I deprive myself from eating the food that I loved? I can't starve! It isn't World War yet!

So, I did some reading and found out that you can enjoy every food you want all in moderation. Food need not be salad or tasteless veggies and everything when dieting. MODERATION is the key.

I bumped into this website and started counting the calorie intake per day. I plan my meals and stick only to the food and amount of servings as mentioned in my Food Diary (FD). On certain times of the day, I crave for a "sinful" munch. I take a very little portion and enjoy the taste. Well, for now it's working. Example was yesterday when a colleague gave me pili tarts. Of course, I need to taste at least one. So indulged. I reduced my other intakes and add the calories to my FD. 



MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal boasts of large food database. If you cannot find your food, you can look for something close to it.  I was surprised they have dinengdeng and papaitan. I set my goal at 1,200 calories per day since i wanted to shed off 5 kilos in 5 weeks. Well, I don't exercise thus the low calorie requirement. I do some jumping jacks for a minute and it's equivalent to 8 calories burned. I am just amazed that I don't feel weak at all.  

I started bringing my packed meals to the office instead of getting the food from the office cafeteria or eating out. So happy that I can enjoy variety from longganisa and egg to stirfried spinach and enoki mushrooms.


half cup brown rice, longganisa, one sliced tomato and boiled egg the day after my GM Diet



half cup red rice, stirfried spinach and Enoki mushrooms prepared by my loving and supportive BH
 After 6 days of using the tool, I lost another 2.2lbs. I am now 62 kilos. My goal is at least 55 to 58 kilos or 121 to 128 lbs.


as of Aug 14, 2012 PM
 I sent invites to Y and Z but I'm not sure if they tried using the tool.

Hoping to reach my goal. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment