Thursday, August 23, 2012

oven-cooked lean beef burger

It was actually Y who convinced me to try making oven-cooked beef burger.(OC-BB)

Because I am cutting on my food consumption without sacrificing my "carnivorous" inclination, I wanted my protein to be this "OC-BB".


OC-BB

I placed the patties in a grill and cooked it for 30 minutes at 300 degrees. the 2 slices wheat bread, 1.5 romaine lettuce, 3 slices tomatoes and cucumber, topped with 1.5 tsp of mustard, 1 tsp of sandwich spread and.... Yummy! One serving is equivalent to 484 calories. I washed the meaty aftertaste with half cup of sliced navel orange and I felt great!

I just mixed 250 grams of ground lean beef, cumin, 1/2 tsp of salt, pepper, 1 minced onion,cayenne pepper and 3 cloves crushed garlic. It's so delicious minus the grease when frying!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment