Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fashion Design World

The obsession started one weekend. Out of curiousity, I got so enticed with Fashion Design World. I had US$60,000 as seed money and splurged it on decors, racks, etc, etc. until I had only about US$20,000 to buy my machine. The result, I had no profit since customers had very few choices from my boutique. It was an epic failure that I decided to withdraw from business. Aaaaw, that hurts.

Hmmm....reading the first paragraph, you may think that I've been a foolish, brainless and bankrupt blogger, who squandered thousands with no business vision in mind.

Good thing I can delete the scenario and DOWNLOAD the game again.
Yes, it's a game I was obssessed with for more than 2 weeks already.

The second time, I got wiser. I bought more machine and fewer racks and tables. No decor yet. I started with the more affordable merchandise then expanded after a few days. Last weekend, I finally bought my second floor. Wohooo! Business is good.

In lucid intervals, Y and Z tried to get my attention. On the side, I check my boutique to see the latest available merchandise for display. And after a few days, Fashion World, also invaded Y and Z's Ipads.

Hahahaha!

Just want to share snapshots of my boutique as of 4pm July 11, 2012.


Let the game begin!

That's my boutique in the building across the rotunda

my ground floor

my second floor


My goal now is to have a display window-that's in Level 25 and long term is to buy the building across my boutique

Hahaha! Nuts!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment