Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busog Trip 12: Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Before heading back to Manila from our brief Subic visit, we decided to have our dinner somewhere. A relative suggested Meat Plus Cafe. 
Hmmm,steak galore which sounded mouthwatering. Why not?

Meat Plus

One may opt to order over the counter or choose a cut from their freezer and instruct the staff on how you want your protein done.

BH and I ordered Topsirloin (medium rare) for Php260. Rice for X and mashed potato for BH.
I concocted my own dip (Hahahaha!) - A1 sauce and hot chili sauce for a little kick. Mmmmm!
They also serve pasta, burgers and salad. DS had lasagna and burger.
Combined with ice cold rootbeer....it's really heaven.

Here's a shot of what I had.

I didn't taste their gravy

Meat Plus Cafe is located at Sampson Road, Subic. It is just across the Subic Fire Bureau and near the Duty Free Shop.

A must try...!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment