Sunday, April 08, 2012

Audible.com

I already wrote it and I am going to write it again. Gone are the days when I would dread heavy traffic or those long hours of driving home or to the office on my own.

I was already super satisfied with the text to speech feature of my Kindle 2nd generation. But here's taking it one notch higher. Audible!

I am now listening to Breaking Dawn. I know, I have read it before, but I kinda want to hear it again, as the 2nd part of the movie will be shown soon. That is the part which I am looking forward to, and it is the part which I enjoyed the most, after Bella was transformed and vampire covens from all over rendered their assistance to the Cullens.

And I kinda find it amusing listening to the narrator Ilyana Kadushin. I felt the Bella character in her voice. I am sure you will too.

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment