Thursday, February 21, 2013

My A.H. delusions

While watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" on a long-haul flight last December 2012, I fell asleep with this scene in mind...

Image from Google


I guess the scene went straight into my subconcious because while we were strolling at a theme park a few days later, I saw this decorative jewelry shop window, and I had to convince the Big Boy to take a photo of me with the churros the Little Boy was eating.

(It was embarrassing trying to describe the effect I wanted to someone who does not see any hint of resemblance between me and Audrey Hepburn (hihi), and torturous as it was like 10 degrees Centigrade, but very windy and felt like zero, and I had to take off my jacket so I don't look very fat, and over the protest of the Little Boy who wanted his churros back.)

So, after several re-takes, I finally settled for this....



Wahaha!  I know, Audrey Hepburn lang ang peg.  But putting it bluntly, it was delusional wahahaha!!!

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment