Friday, May 04, 2012

Temple Run potion

I'm back from a 2 week hiatus!
Summer heat had scorched even my creativity- blogging at 36.5 degrees celsius.Whew!

I'd like to share an "outstanding score" on Temple Run game.
DS had been quiet lately and his food intake had been controlled for almost 2 weeks now. After being diagnosed with gastritis, he's given Maalox before meals. This "potion" made him a reclusive player while recovering from a "near-hunger" regimen courtesy of his mom (that's me).

I was surprised one day when I got home from work and showed me his score. "Best score ever Mom". I thought he's getting on something intellectually stimulating activity. Right Mom, it's Temple Run.

7.75M???!!!

 Best score so far!
I got a bigger surprise yesterday.

Beat that mom

Alright, enough with the hermit lifestyle. Go out and sweat kid! Maybe it's that Maalox you're taking.

Whew, kids these days!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment